Advanced Hybridoma Technology for Monoclonal Antibody Development
Many features of our antibody development process make Antibody Solutions the obvious choice for your antibody development parter. Transgenic, hyperimmune, gene knockout, and human antibody transgenic mice or rats may be used with a wide variety of antigens. Rapid (4-week) immunization protocols yielding high-affinity antibodies are available. Hybridoma Libraries can be interrogated for antibody binding activity prior to cloning. Our process include cloning of single-cells by flow cytometry which enables the analysis of true clones and does not require multiple round of sub-cloning. We offer ELISA, FIA, flow cytometry, and functional assays of antibody activity as well as label-free affinity and epitope analysis.
- PEG fusion to enhance for Ab-secreting Hybridomas
- HAT Selection of the Bulk Culture eliminates unstable hybridomas
- Our Proprietary Cloning/Growth Factor ensures outgrowth of productive hybridomas
- A cryopreserved a Cell Bank immortalizes the hybridoma population
- Supernatant can be tested for antibody binding activity prior to cloning
Advantages over Structural Libraries:
- Inducible system that can be driven to high sensitivity and specificity.
- In vivo affinity maturation in multiple species.
- Negative selection for self-Ag binding.
- Natural pairing of heavy and light chains.
- Ab secreted directly by the hybridoma, no cloning for expression.
- Mammalian post-translational modification of Ab.
- Fewer potential downstream issues.
Our Platform Advantages:
- Hyperimmune and gene knockout mice
- Human Transgenic OmniMouse™, OmniRat™, and OmniFlic™ through our partner OMT
- Rapid (4-week) immunization protocols
- Optimized hybridoma culture conditions
- Single-cell flow cloning (no sub-cloning required)
- High-throughput flow screening
- High-affinity clones in as little as 10 weeks
Shortened Timeline with Hybridoma Library and Flow Cloning